Diane N. Ibrahim is the Managing Shareholder of the Delaware office. Over the course of her career, she has handled virtually every type of corporate transactional matter involving Delaware corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and statutory trusts, including mergers and acquisitions, asset and stock sales, equity security offerings, conversions, dissolutions and recapitalizations, and the structuring and operation of private equity funds and joint ventures. Diane’s broad knowledge and breadth of experience allow her to efficiently counsel clients on a wide range of corporate transactions from start to finish – using her business acumen to structure, draft, and negotiate complex and sophisticated agreements.
Diane’s intimate knowledge of the Delaware General Corporation Law, Delaware’s alternative entity statutes, and the intricacies of Delaware common law enable her to skillfully advise clients on various commercial transactions, including financing transactions, cross-border transactions, and structured finance transactions. She routinely renders third party legal opinions on Delaware entities, and as a former member of the Delaware State Bar Association’s Committee on Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships has directly helped draft, amend, and shape the very Delaware business laws that impact her clients.
Diane also regularly handles corporate governance matters, advising boards of directors and special committees on their fiduciary responsibilities in transactions and other matters.
- Transactional matters involving Delaware corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships and statutory trusts
- Public and private entity representation from formation to dissolution
- Mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, tender offers, asset sales, and stock purchase and issuances
- Corporate governance and corporate counseling
- Delaware and non-consolidation opinions
- Structured finance transactions