Greenberg Traurig is a proud sponsor of the 3rd Annual World Hydrogen Congress taking place October 11-13 in Rotterdam. Bill Garner, GT's Co-Head of Energy & Natural Resources is presenting on the topic of "Making Gas Assets Hydrogen-Ready: Bridging Gas Operators into Hydrogen" on October 12 from 3:10 - 3:30 p.m. CEST. GT Shareholder Dr. Martin Borning is serving as a speaker on the panel titled "The Gas Package and Fit for 55" on October 13 from 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. CEST.
The event is widely recognized as the premium annual time for the global clean hydrogen industry to unite, learn and build solutions to achieve 5 key objectives:
- Reduce the Levelized Cost of Hydrogen
- Disseminate Investment Grade Hydrogen Policy
- Help the Rapid Scale Up and Industrialization of the Clean Hydrogen Industry
- Bring New Offtakers into the Use of Clean Hydrogen
- Spread Hydrogen Project Best Practice, Knowledge and Seed Vital Innovation