Kristin Bolayir's legal career spans twenty-four years including more than twenty-one years of experience in immigration. Kristin focuses on business immigration law, especially complex and writing-intensive nonimmigrant and immigrant cases. Her experience in immigration involves nonimmigrant and immigrant legal strategies for the business, research, information technology, education and entertainment communities. Kristin leads a team of immigration professionals, supervises and mentors paralegals involved in a variety of business immigration matters, assigns cases and monitors paralegal workload and production, and provides training for new paralegals. She effectively manages client relationships, provides case management for clients, and oversees large volume caseloads of both non-immigrant and immigrant petitions.
Kristin also provides administrative managerial support for the group's database/case management system and regularly writes articles reflecting changes and developments in immigration law and procedure for the group's blog, Inside Business Immigration: Legal Analysis for the Global Employer.
- Business Immigration
- Treaty Trader/Investor Visas
- Professionals in Specialty Occupations, including H-1B and E-3
- J-1 Training Programs
- L-1 Intracompany Transferees, including Blanket Programs
- TN NAFTA Professional petitions
- Artists, Musicians, Entertainers, and Athletes
- Persons with Extraordinary Ability in Arts, Business or Entertainment
- Outstanding Researchers
- Complex PERM Labor Certifications
- Applications for adjustment of status and consular processing
- Family-based petitions
- Business Visitors
- Employment Compliance, including I-9 Audits