David I. Schulman is Co-Chair of the Video Games and Esports Practice Group and a senior attorney in the firm’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice. David’s practice encompasses a wide array of corporate legal services, and includes representation of publicly and privately held businesses, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and lenders in all aspects of their commercial transactions.
David has wide-ranging experience in structuring and negotiating complex technology, eCommerce and telecommunications transactions, outsourcing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings, private equity investments, strategic alliances, and joint ventures. David also advises clients on general business law matters, including entity formation, corporate governance, capitalization issues, equity compensation strategies, employment matters, and customer and vendor contracts.
- Technology and intellectual property licensing
- Video games and esports
- Outsourcing and international intellectual property transactions
- Internet and e-commerce transactions
- Intellectual property development and protection
- Corporate governance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial transactions, including domestic and international strategic alliances
- Professional service transactions, including consulting and development