LOS ANGELES – August 15, 2019 – The Los Angeles office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has 19 attorneys ranked in the 2020 Best Lawyers in America guide.
Additionally, Shareholder Ian C. Ballon was recognized as a 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” for Information Technology Law and Technology Law.
This year, nearly 400 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices are listed in the publication, with 26 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year.”
According to the Best Lawyers website, the attorneys are selected based upon a peer-review process, to capture a general consensus from leaders in the legal field regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities.
The Greenberg Traurig Los Angeles attorneys recognized and their corresponding category/practice area(s) include:
- Ian C. Ballon: Information Technology Law; Technology Law
- Ellen Berkowitz: Land Use and Zoning Law
- Daniel H. Black: Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television
- Vincent H. Chieffo: Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television; Entertainment Law – Music; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Media Law
- Jay L. Cooper: Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television; Entertainment Law – Music
- Michael D. Foster: Tax Law
- Lawrence H. Heller: Trusts and Estates
- Susan L. Heller: Trademark Law
- Steven M. Katleman: Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television
- Mark D. Kemple: Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Lisa C. McCurdy: Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Frank E. Merideth Jr.: Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Sanford C. Presant: Tax Law
- Eric V. Rowen: Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Jeff E. Scott: Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Lisa M. Simonetti: Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Howard J. Steinberg: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Gary S. Stiffelman: Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television
- Daniel J. Tyukody: Litigation - Securities
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2100 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.