Thomas R. Martin is an associate in the Corporate Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Miami office. He focuses his practice on corporate and securities matters, representing companies in connection with a wide range of matters, including capital markets transactions, financing transactions and mergers and acquisitions. Thomas assists a variety of public and private clients in industries such as health care, oil & gas, telecommunications, consumer retail, banking and private investment funds. Thomas also assists companies with securities matters and filings, as well as corporate governance matters.
- General corporate law and corporate governance
- Securities and capital markets transactions
- Offerings pursuant to Rule 144A/Regulation S
- Secured and syndicated credit facilities
- SEC and stock exchange reporting obligations