Greenberg Traurig's Ian C. Ballon, Co-Chair of the firm's Global Intellectual Property & Technology Practice, will present his annual Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) presentation, "Internet & Mobile Law Year in Review" on January 12 at the el PRADO Hotel in Silicon Valley.
The program will cover:
- How the U.S. Supreme Court’s decisions in Warhol, Louis Vuitton and Gonzalez will impact the tech world and innovation in 2023
- AI art, NFT reuse, and other fair use and First Amendment issues
- Data reuse and AI - the law and liability issues surrounding machine learning test sets
- CPRA privacy litigation - what we learned from the CCPA and strategies to defeat CPRA class action suits
- Chatbots and other state and federal data privacy and cybersecurity breach class action suits
- CDA, DMCA and other moderation issues in an era of rising hostility toward tech companies