Greenberg Traurig is a proud sponsor of the 4th Annual World Hydrogen Congress taking place October 11-12 in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
GT Shareholder Thomas R. Brill is presenting the topic "Deep dive into the IRA, US hydrogen growth & hubs" on October 12th from 2:30-2:50 CET. GT Local Partner Dr. Martin Borning will be a panelist on the topic "Local vs global competition for subsidies & funding" on October 11th from 2:00-2:30 CET.
According to the website, the event is widely recognized as the premium annual time for the global clean hydrogen industry to unite, learn, and build solutions to achieve the following key objectives:
• Reduce the Levelized Cost of Hydrogen
• Disseminate Investment Grade Hydrogen Policy
• Help the Rapid Scale Up and Industrialization of the Clean Hydrogen Industry
• Bring New Offtakers into the Use of Clean Hydrogen
• Spread Hydrogen Project Best Practice, Knowledge and Seed Vital Innovation
• Accelerate projects up to and beyond final investment decisions (FDI)
Attorneys from GT's Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Milan, Warsaw, Houston, San Diego and Singapore offices will be in attendance.