Joseph J. JeBailey focuses his practice on complex, multi-state real estate finance and secured lending transactions, representing domestic and foreign institutional lenders, private equity funds, investors, and borrowers. His practice includes both balance sheet and conduit financings involving permanent, revolving, mezzanine and construction loans, loan workouts, modifications and restructurings. In addition, Joe has wide-ranging experience in the finance, leasing, acquisition and disposition of industrial, agricultural, commercial, office, hotel, and health care-related properties.
- Complex multi-state and portfolio real estate finance
- Loan workouts, modifications and restructurings
- Permanent, revolving, mezzanine and construction loans
- Real estate acquisition and development, including industrial, agricultural, commercial, office, hotel, and health care properties
- Real estate leasing, including commercial and ground leasing