Ian S. Marx is a business litigator with varied and wide-ranging experience in the area of complex commercial litigation. He provides clients with representation and advice concerning a variety of disputes. Ian's abundant courtroom experience includes appearances before numerous state and federal courts, bankruptcy courts, the surrogate's court, arbitration tribunals and in mediation proceedings.
- Complex commercial litigation
- Disputes regarding corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and securities
- Litigation involving trusts and estates
- Partnership disputes and those involving closely held corporations
- Disputes involving real property
- General equity practice
- Bankruptcy litigation