Greenberg Traurig’s Video Game & Esports Group is at the forefront of the rapidly converging worlds of video games, esports, virtual and augmented reality, entertainment, mobile media, music, and social networking. Our team of attorneys works together with the firm’s Global Gaming Practice and Sports Law Practice to provide creative and innovative strategies for clients designed to evolve with the industry. We leverage deep industry knowledge with legal capabilities in many diverse areas including information technology, intellectual property, data protection, corporate and securities, mergers and acquisitions, litigation, labor and employment, regulatory/compliance, and others. With our vast resources and focused knowledge, we help video game studios, esports teams, publishers, content and rights owners, hardware developers, broadcasters, advertisers and other industry actors address virtually all legal aspects in this exciting industry sector.
- Branding and Intellectual Property
- Corporate/Strategic Transactions
- Digital, New Media, Technology, and eCommerce
- Entertainment, Media, and Marketing
- Esports Team Anti-Corruption Policy Management and Implementation
- Esports Team Ethics, Regulatory, and Compliance Training
- Game Development and Publication
- Immigration and Compliance
- Labor and Employment Law and Player Regulation
- Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
- Real Estate
- Regulatory and Compliance Affairs
- Sports Law
- Technology Transfer and Licensing
To learn more about our Gaming capabilities, please feel free to reach out to our Video Game and Esports Group contacts.