Members of Greenberg Traurig’s White Collar Defense & Special Investigations and Compliance practices will speak in the GC Summit Mexico 2022 by The Legal 500.
Ben Greenberg, who formerly served as the top US federal law enforcement officer in Miami, will be panelist among leading in-house lawyers from the technology, financial and transportation industries on how recent political, economic and public health issues have challenged Mexico’s compliance landscape.
With a focus on anti-corruption, anti-money laundering and related investigations, our panel will explore the concerns of companies operating in Mexico, including the effect of remote working arrangements on compliance. We will also explore practical solutions and best practices in this important area of concern for in-house lawyers.
The session will be moderated by Pedro Reséndez, Of Counsel from Greenberg Traurig’s Mexico City office, who represents clients in internal investigation processes and the design and implementation of effective compliance programs, involving the Mexican regulatory framework as well as FCPA and other foreign regulations.
• Alejandro de Iturbide Gutierrez, Chief Legal Officer, Volaris
• Karla Valenzuela, General Counsel Consumer and Regulatory, Citibanamex
• Carolina Machado, Associate General Counsel Latin America, Uber
• Ben Greenberg, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
• Pedro Resendez, Of Counsel, Greenberg Traurig