Kara L. MacCullough focuses her practice on advising public and private companies on corporate and securities law issues surrounding corporate finance transactions and mergers and acquisitions. She has served as issuer's counsel in connection with over $10 billion in equity and debt offerings and debt tender offers by public companies in the past three years and has experience with international business transactions including cross-border tender offers.
Kara's clients have included companies in the telecommunications, retail, restaurant, transportation, life sciences, financial services, media and entertainment, utilities and information technology industries.
- Private and public securities offerings (IPOs, follow-on and secondary offerings, convertible notes offerings, PIPEs, high-yield and investment grade debt and Regulation S/offshore offerings
- Exchange/tender offers, asset and stock purchases and other commercial transactions
- Corporate governance, executive compensation, director responsibilities and fiduciary duties
- Public company mergers, private company acquisitions and dispositions, strategic investments, going private transactions and special committee representation
- International and cross border transactions
- International practices