Minjun Oh ∞Associate Min.Oh@gtlaw.com
Minjun “Min” Oh is a member of the Corporate Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Seoul office. He focuses his practice on corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance matters. Prior to joining the firm, Min served as a law clerk at two law firms in Republic of Korea.
- Sergeant (Infantry Reconnaissance), Republic of Korea Army, 2010-2012
- Legal Extern, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Division of Enforcement, 2019
- Legal Intern, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Division of Enforcement, 2019
- Legal Intern, D.C. Department of Health, Office of General Counsel, 2018
- Represented UBS AG as sole lead manager in a Regulation S offering of CHF 100 million 2.150% notes due 2024 by Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) under its US $10 billion Global Medium Term Note Program.
- Represented Blue Wolf Capital Partners, LLC in connection with the acquisition of CIVCO Radiotherapy, a global leader of radiotherapy patient positioning and immobilization equipment, from Roper Technologies, Inc.
- Represented Entrepreneurial Equity Partners in connection with its acquisition of Organic Milling Inc., a leading contract manufacturer of cereal, granola, snacks, and ingredients for leading brands and private label customers.
- LL.M., Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center,
- Executive Editor, Georgetown Journal of International Law
B.S., magna cum laude, Tufts University,
- Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
∞ As a Foreign Legal Consultant Office, the practice in Seoul is limited to legal advice regarding U.S. law, treaties with the U.S., and universally recognized customary international law. We may not render legal advice on Korean law matters
- English, Native
- Korean, Native