Brenda K. SuppleShareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda K. Supple, an Assistant General Counsel, advises the firm in the areas of professional responsibility and risk management, including issues of conflicts of interest and firm policy.
Before taking on that role, from 2005-2011, Brenda was Director of the firm’s Intake and Conflict Department, overseeing the administrative staff in several offices in addition to all intake systems and process functions, the conflict compliance for new attorneys, practice groups, and office additions. From 1997-2004, Brenda was an Associate in the firm’s Appellate Department. She handled every aspect of state and federal court appeals processes for a variety of clients, from post-trial motions to oral arguments. Brenda’s practice areas included general commercial litigation, constitutional issues, land-use and zoning, contract law and immigration matters.
Prior to joining GT, she was a law clerk to U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen Brown for the South District of Florida and also interned with Senator Bob Graham of the U.S. Senate in Washington, D.C., and Chief Judge Michael Salmon (retired) of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court in Miami, Florida, in both civil and criminal divisions.
- Professional responsibility issues
- Appellate and civil litigation practice
- New business intake and conflict issues
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, American Bar Association
- Mentor, Greenberg Traurig Summer Associates and 1L Associates
- Participant, Greenberg Traurig Associates’ Committee, Summer Associates’ Committee and On-Campus Recruitment Committee
- Volunteer Attorney Ad Litem, Lawyers for Children America
J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law
- Appellate Clinic with the Third District Court of Appeals, Florida
- Book Award Recipient
- B.A., Florida International University
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit