Alan I. Annex is Co-Chair of the firm's Global Corporate Practice. He leads multi-disciplinary deal teams in a wide variety of large-cap and middle-market domestic and cross-border transactions. Alan has broad experience in corporate and securities matters, and regularly advises public company boards, special committees and executive management regarding their fiduciary duties; corporate governance best practices; and M&A deal strategies, structures and techniques.
- Public and private offerings of equity and debt
- Domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs)
- UK Cash Shells and other alternative investment vehicles
- Leveraged buy-outs and other going-private transactions
- Audit committee issues
- Securities Exchange Act reporting and compliance obligations