Courtney M. Keller, Co-Chair of the Orlando Litigation Group, focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. She is experienced representing financial institutions, secured creditors and business entities and their representatives in cases involving real estate transactions, business disputes, intellectual property matters and others. Her wide-ranging skills also include generally handling all facets of commercial cases prior to trial, at trial and on appeal, in cases pending in state and federal trial and appellate courts.
- Complex commercial litigation
- Real estate ownership and development
- Business litigation
- Creditors' rights and lender liability
- Contract disputes
- Employment and non-competition litigation
- Intellectual property and trade secret litigation