NEW YORK – May 11, 2022 – The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) 2022 guide has recognized 33 practices and 104 attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
According to The Legal 500, the EMEA guide provides researched coverage of more than 80 countries and over 2,700 ranked law firms. The research process is conducted annually, providing a detailed qualitative assessment of various factors, including work conducted by law firms over the past 12 months and historically; experience and depth of teams; specialties and ancillary services; and opinions of law firms’ clients.
The guide recognizes Greenberg Traurig as a top-tier law firm in five practice areas within two countries:
- Germany: Real Estate; Entertainment – Digital Content
- Poland: Capital Markets; Commercial, Corporate and M&A; Private Equity; and Real Estate
Seven Greenberg Traurig attorneys are recognized in the “Hall of Fame” list:
- Corrado Angelelli, Banking and Finance: Borrower Side; Banking and Finance: Lender or Arranger Side
- Marzio Longo, Real Estate and Construction
- Jolanta Nowakowska-Zimoch, Real Estate
- Agnieszka Stankiewicz, Real Estate
- Tomasz Kacymirow, Tax
- Marek Kozaczuk, Tax
- Paweł Pietkiewicz, Dispute Resolution
Below are the Greenberg Traurig lawyers listed in the guide as “Leading Individuals:”
- Robert Gago, Competition/Antitrust
- Anna Hałas-Krawczyk, Employment
- Aleksander Janiszewski, Private Equity; Restructuring and Insolvency
- Paweł Piotrowski, Capital Markets
- Andrzej Wysokiński, Banking and Finance
- Corrado Angelelli, Capital Markets: Debt
- Alberto Santa Maria, Dispute Resolution
In addition, the guide recognizes six Greenberg Traurig attorneys on its “Next Generation Partners” list:
- Sabine Schoute, Banking and Finance: Borrower Side
- Rafał Baranowski, Private Equity
- Michał Bobrzyński, Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Filip Kijowski, Commercial, Corporate and M&A
The guide also recognizes three Greenberg Traurig attorneys on its “Rising Stars” list:
- Oliver Markmann, M&A: Mid-Sized Seals (sub-€500M)
In total, the firm’s Amsterdam office had eight practice areas and 28 attorneys recognized; 13 practice areas and 26 attorneys were recognized from the Berlin office; eight practice areas and 21 attorneys were recognized in the Milan office; and 12 practice areas and 29 attorneys were recognized in the Warsaw office.
The Legal 500’s website offers further detail on the firm’s rankings in Europe.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2400 attorneys in 43 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm, often recognized for its focus on philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and pro bono, reported gross revenue of over $2 Billion for FY 2021. The firm is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law 100, Am Law Global 100, NLJ 250, and Law360 (US) 400. On the debut 2022 Law360 Pulse Leaderboard, it is a Top 15 firm. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab and net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage. Web: www.gtlaw.com.