NEW YORK – Aug. 11, 2021 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has six attorneys recognized in The Chambers Global High Net Worth (HNW) 2021 Guide. In addition, the firm was recognized in the Private Wealth category across two regions.
Now in its sixth edition, Chambers High Net Worth ranks the leading and most dedicated lawyers and law firms for international private wealth, according to the publication’s website. The guide covers private wealth management work and related specialties in key jurisdictions around the world, featuring leading professional advisers to wealthy individuals and families in each market.
In the HNW Guide, attorneys and practice areas are ranked by placement in “bands,” with Band 1 being the highest placement.
Shareholder Norman J. Benford (Private Wealth Services, Miami) was named a “Senior Statespeople.”
Greenberg Traurig was recognized in the Private Wealth category as Band 1 in Florida and Band 3 Nationwide.
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys are recognized in the HNW Guide:
- Norman J. Benford - Private Wealth Law, Senior Statespeople, Florida
- James R. George - Private Wealth Law, Florida
- Lawrence H. Heller - Private Wealth Law, Western Region and Southern California
- Linda B. Hirschson - Private Wealth Law, Eastern Region and New York
- Ozzie A. Schindler - Private Wealth Law, Florida
- Diana S. C. Zeydel - Private Wealth Law, Eastern Region and Florida
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 3.0 Certified. Web: www.gtlaw.com