Linda B. Hirschson Chairs the New York Estate Planning Group and focuses her practice on virtually all aspects of estate planning and administration and is a past member of the Board of Regents of the American College of Trusts and Estates Counsel (ACTEC). Linda develops estate plans for high net worth individuals, enabling them to dispose of their assets during life and at death in a manner that meets their personal goals and as tax efficient as possible. In the course of doing so, she helps form and administer private foundations and charitable trusts. Linda also is experienced in probate litigation and has authored numerous articles and lectured frequently on estate planning, income taxation and a range of other related topics.
- Gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Wealth preservation planning
- Estate administration
- Individual income tax planning
- Estate litigation
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Private foundation and charitable planning