Norman J. Benford is National Chair Emeritus of the Private Wealth Services Practice and counsels high-net-worth individuals and families in connection with estate planning and other complex tax issues, as well as business succession and other non-tax family matters. Norm also counsels individuals and institutions serving as fiduciaries of estates, trusts and guardianships in connection with administrative matters and disputes with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Personal estate planning
- Estate, gift and generation-skipping tax disputes with IRS
- Business succession
- International estate and pre-immigration planning
- Administration of trusts and estates, including contested probate and trust matters
- Establishment and operation of private and public charitable organizations
- Negotiation and preparation of marital agreements