NEW YORK – Sept. 30, 2022 –Seventeen attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are recognized in the LMG Life Sciences Guide 2022 edition.
The LMG Life Sciences Guide is a resource for in-house counsel that identifies leading lawyers and firms in multiple practice areas, according to the publication’s website. LMG Life Sciences’ selection process involved over 1,000 online surveys and interviews with nearly 600 attorneys in the United States, as well as a review of public information and feedback from clients within the industry.
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys are named 2022 “Life Science Stars”:
- Jonathan D. Ball, Ph.D. – General Patent Litigation; Patent Strategy & Management
- Scott J. Bornstein – General Patent Litigation; Patent Strategy & Management; Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Lori G. Cohen – Product Liability
- David J. Dykeman – Patent Prosecution; Patent Strategy & Management
- Wayne H. Elowe – Licensing & Collaboration; Mergers & Acquisitions
- Robert L. Grossman – Corporate
- Adam S. Hoffinger – White-Collar/Government Investigations
- Melissa Hunter-Ensor, Ph.D. – Patent Prosecution; Patent Strategy & Management
- Allan A. Kassenoff – Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- David C. Peck – Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions
- Richard C. Pettus – General Patent Litigation; Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Ginger Pigott – Product Liability
- Justin J. Prochnow – FDA: Medical Device
- Barry J. Schindler – Patent Prosecution; Patent Strategy & Management
- Brent D. Sokol – General Patent Litigation; Patent Prosecution; Patent Strategy & Management
- Nancy E. Taylor – Healthcare Pricing & Reimbursement
- Fang Xie, Ph.D. – Patent Prosecution; Patent Strategy & Management
In addition, Greenberg Traurig was recommended in the following practice areas:
- Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation (Generic)
- Patent Prosecution
- Patent Strategy & Management
- Product Liability
About Greenberg Traurig’s Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group: Greenberg Traurig’s Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group advises clients ranging from start-ups to large multinational public companies to leading research institutions. The group’s attorneys work closely with clients, providing innovative legal counsel to help them achieve their objectives – from discovery through commercialization and product marketing.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2500 attorneys in 43 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm reported gross revenue of over $2 Billion for FY 2021 and is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law 100, Am Law Global 100, and NLJ 250. On the debut 2022 Law360 Pulse Leaderboard, it is a Top 15 firm. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab and the Center for Resource Solutions Green-e® Energy program certifies that the firm’s U.S. offices are 100% powered by renewable energy. The firm is often recognized for its focus on philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and pro bono. Web: www.gtlaw.com.