Draeke Weseman counsels clients on the strategic development, maintenance, and enforcement of trademark rights. He works with brands to pursue their legal and business objectives by applying his experience and deep knowledge of trademark law to solve complex trademark problems and capture valuable trademark opportunities. Draeke’s collaborative approach to trademark matters is driven by thoughtful business-oriented questions, and he delivers actionable advice in plain language.
- Trademark portfolio management
- Trademark clearance searches and opinions
- Trademark prosecution (U.S. and international)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board practice and procedures
- Trademark anti-counterfeiting
- Non-traditional trademarks