Mary Katherine AndrewsAssociate MaryKatherine.Andrews@gtlaw.com
Mary Katherine Andrews is a member of the Environmental Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Denver Office. Her practice focuses on Environmental Litigation and Energy Law, drafting, issuing, and enforcing regulations related to environmental protection.
Mary Katherine advises clients on litigation and enforcement matters, as well as related auditing and compliance matters, under the Clean Water Act (CWA), Clean Air Act (CAA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA). Mary Katherine is also a member of GT’s Water Law practice, assisting with matters regarding water rights.
- Student Attorney, BU Law Civil Litigation Clinic, 2020
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Indira Talwani, U.S. District Court of Massachusetts, 2019
- Legal Intern, Office of General Counsel, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, 2019
Sukcesy i wyróżnienia
- Team Member, a Law360 “Environmental Practice Group of the Year,” 2022
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
J.D., Boston University School of Law
- Editor, International Law Journal
- B.A., Environmental Studies and Philosophy, magna cum laude, Boston College