Główny obszar działalności
When the stakes are high, Greenberg Traurig is the firm you need. Greenberg Traurig's Litigation Practice has handled some of the most complex litigation in challenging jurisdictions around the world. Whether your organization is facing a single complex dispute or a portfolio of disputes, GT has vast resources across a wide range of practices and industries available to serve you. We work with you to develop a strategic approach to litigation coordinated across jurisdictions. Our attorneys are prepared to take any case to trial and are experienced at managing litigation at every stage of the process. At the same time, our vast trial experience enables us to resolve cases short of trial upon the most favorable terms possible, where appropriate. The GT team will grow with your needs and our scale ensures that your needs will never outgrow us.
Depth of Experience
- Client teams crafted from our wide-ranging platform of legal services based on the industry, forum, and stage of litigation involved, to match our experience to the client's specific needs
- Vast trial experience which enables us not only to try appropriate cases but also to deliver strategic and creative alternatives when trial is not in our clients’ best interests
- Extensive U.S. jurisdictional capabilities allow us to efficiently manage portfolios of matters and multi-district litigation wherever you need us
Greenberg Traurig litigators are continuously monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak and are equipped to draw from our considerable experience advising clients on emergency preparedness and response. The coronavirus-related legal challenges are affecting stakeholders on a variety of levels and our substantive bench of attorneys are at the ready to help companies navigate these issues in both domestic and international markets. Among the areas we are prepared to help respond to include:
- Assist clients facing global supply chain disruptions, manufacturing issues as well as other questions of risk allocation in commercial contracts.
- Assist companies that are currently negotiating commercial agreements to proactively consider the appropriate allocation of risk and consequences of further business deterioration resulting from the coronavirus outbreak.
- Represent public companies confronted with stock price drops arising as a result of the Coronavirus, and securities class actions following therefrom
- Advising and defending companies with COVID-related consumer class action disputes
- Represent clients in general litigation involving virtually all types of post-emergency issues
- Perform risk assessments for health care providers and review SOPs related to health emergencies
- Draw upon the experience of a dedicated Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation Practice to represent industry clients in litigation related to health emergencies
- Counsel on all stages of the drug/device product life cycle from initial development and clinical trials through regulatory approvals, commercialization, and monitoring of adverse events and litigation threat
- Leverage extensive experience representing medical providers and health care facilities in litigation and pre-suit counseling related to standard of care, treatment guidelines and disclosure issues
To learn more about our Litigation capabilities, please feel free to reach out to our Litigation Practice contacts.