Główny obszar działalności
Greenberg Traurig’s Insurance practice covers the full gamut of issues faced by companies within the insurance industry both on the regulatory and transactional side as well as on the insurance defense side. We assist clients in the areas of regulated transactions, mergers and acquisitions, state enforcement actions, governance and risk management, regulatory examinations and oversight issues, legislative advocacy, and litigation. Our team is also skilled in handling defense and coverage cases spanning a full spectrum of insurance claims and policy types.
COVID-19 Insurance Experience
- Assist insurers in response to state regulatory edicts and requirements related to the virus outbreak
- Interact with state legislators and leadership as directives are considered and drafted
- Work with state leadership on emergency declarations and their impact on clients and policyholders
- Advise insurers on billing, payments, and telehealth related issues
- Assist insurers by performing pre-emergency insurance policy review to structure insurance programs for adequate protection of directors and officers, corporate assets, property, liability, and business interruption interests
- Resolve insurance coverage disputes where possible without litigation
- To learn more about our Insurance Regulatory & Transactions capabilities, please feel free to reach out to our Insurance Regulatory & Transactions Practice contacts.
- To learn more about our Insurance Defense Litigation capabilities, please feel free to reach out to our Insurance Defense Litigation Practice contact.