Bertone Biscaretti di Ruffia represents clients in civil litigation, as well as domestic and cross-border arbitration and ADR proceedings. He counsels individuals and both internationally and locally operating companies, active in a wide range of fields, on issues regarding contract and tort liability, as well as on issues involving conflict of laws and procedural law.
Since 2018, he is part of the team dedicated to the management of difficult-to-collect loan and trade receivable portfolios (either performing, NPLs or UTPs). He has been involved in mergers and acquisitions.
- Arbitration and litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Contract and tort actions
- Civil and commercial contracts
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards
- Conflict of laws and jurisdictions
- Data and privacy management and compliance
- Credit portfolio management