Robert J. Ivanhoe is Vice Chair of Greenberg Traurig and Co-Chair of the REIT Practice. He concentrates his practice in sophisticated real estate structures, financings, workouts, restructurings, acquisitions and dispositions of all asset classes of real estate. Robert is actively involved in real estate industry current affairs and is regularly asked to write and lecture on industry topics.
Robert has been recognized by Chambers and Partners USA, The New York Observer and Real Estate New York as one of the leading real estate attorneys in New York City and throughout the United States. He has represented numerous nationally-recognized owner/developer and institutional lender/investor clients domestically and internationally for more than 30 years. Robert is a member of the firm's Executive Committee, Board of Directors and Operating Committee.
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Financing transactions
- Real estate workouts and restructurings
- Commercial, ground and net leasing
- Reconstruction and redevelopment
- Construction, mezzanine, bridge and term loans
- Mortgage loan sales and purchases
- Preferred equity investments
- Publicly owned real estate companies
- Business law