Jennifer A. Vincent is an associate in the Audits, Litigation & Criminal Tax Defense Group, focusing on federal and state tax controversies and litigation. Ms. Vincent represents both individuals and companies in proceedings before the Internal Revenue Service and before California taxing authorities, including the Franchise Tax Board and the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration. She also assists clients with compliance counseling for both federal and state-based tax issues.
Ms. Vincent has considerable experience in defending clients in federal offshore audits and income tax examinations and in California income, sales and use tax, and property tax matters.
- Tax compliance counseling
- Civil tax controversies
- Penalty disputes
- Offshore audits and litigation
- Estate and gift tax valuation disputes
- Voluntary disclosures
- Employment tax audits and litigation
- State income tax and residency audits and litigation
- State sales and use tax audits and litigation
- State property tax audits and appeals
- Criminal tax investigations