Drew M. Altman is Chair of the Miami Corporate Practice. Drew counsels both public and private companies in securities matters, capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions (public and private), financing transactions and general corporate and business law matters. He also routinely advises public companies regarding SEC reporting and corporate governance compliance.
- Capital markets
- Debt & equity capital markets financing
- Domestic and cross-border M&A transactions
- Public offerings, including IPOs
- Rule 144A offerings
- SEC reporting and corporate governance compliance
- Secured and syndicated credit facilities