Drew M. Altman is Chair of the Miami Corporate Practice and serves as Co-Hiring Shareholder of Greenberg Traurig’s Miami Office. Drew counsels both public and private companies in securities matters, capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions and general corporate and business law matters. He also routinely advises public companies regarding SEC reporting and corporate governance compliance, and represents both buyers and sellers in public and private M&A transactions.
- Capital markets
- Debt & equity capital markets financing
- Domestic and cross-border M&A transactions
- Public offerings, including IPOs
- Rule 144A offerings
- SEC reporting and corporate governance compliance
- Secured and syndicated credit facilities