Brett M. Doran concentrates his practice on commercial litigation, with a focus on consumer class actions, data breach and privacy litigation, financial services litigation, and securities litigation. He also represents clients in cybersecurity and data privacy matters, internal and SEC investigations, government contract bid protests, and labor and employment litigation.
- Consumer class actions
- Data breach and privacy litigation
- Cybersecurity and data privacy
- Commercial and business litigation
- Electronic discovery and data retention
- Corporate internal and SEC investigations