Forrest A. Ragsdale focuses his practice on commercial real estate and hospitality matters. He provides counsel to REITs, investment funds, developers, lenders and other clients regarding the acquisition, disposition, management, leasing, financing and development of hotel, resort, office, medical, retail, condominium and mixed-use properties.
- Acquisition, development, finance and disposition of hotels, resorts, and branded mixed-use hotel, residence and condo-hotel projects
- Hotel management and franchise agreements
- Restaurant leases and operating agreements
- Commercial, ground and net lease agreements
- Lender representation in hospitality asset financings, including cash management agreements, mortgage and mezzanine financings, intercreditor agreements, SNDAs, and comfort letters