Marc Selden advises high-net-worth individuals and families on sophisticated estate and tax planning, including international estate planning. Marc focuses his practice on the preparation of wills and trusts, insurance planning, and the creation of family limited liability companies, family limited partnerships, charitable trusts, and prenuptial agreements. Additionally, Marc advises executors and trustees on the administration of complex trusts and estates.
Marc is a nationally-recognized lecturer on estate planning topics.
- Family limited partnerships and LLCs
- Insurance planning
- Defective grantor trusts
- Grantor retained annuity trusts
- Charitable trusts, residence trusts, and dynasty trusts
- Estate and trust administration
- Individual income tax planning
- Gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Wealth preservation planning
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial agreements