Gary S. Kleinman is a commercial real estate attorney with wide-ranging experience in virtually all aspects of real estate law, including financing on behalf of borrowers and lenders, debt restructuring and workouts, land acquisition and development, dispositions of commercial, industrial and residential real estate, the acquisition and disposition of multi-asset portfolios of loans and real properties and leasing.
- Debt restructuring and workouts
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Loan and real property portfolio transactions
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Mortgage and mezzanine financing
- Preferred equity investments