Gary S. Kleinman is a commercial real estate attorney with wide-ranging experience in virtually all aspects of real estate law, including financing on behalf of borrowers and lenders, debt restructuring and workouts, land acquisition and development, dispositions of commercial, industrial and multi-family residential real estate, and the acquisition and disposition of multi-asset portfolios of loans and real properties.
- Structured financing, including mortgage and mezzanine financing and preferred equity investments
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Debt restructuring and workouts
- Loan and real property portfolio transactions