Pallav Raghuvanshi focuses his practice on U.S. and international tax matters in the context of corporate restructurings and cross-border mergers and acquisitions. He is experienced handling spin-off transactions for large multinational companies, various inbound and outbound transactions involving issues related to foreign tax credits, tax treaties, controlled foreign corporations, and other international reorganization issues. He also handles U.S. federal tax aspects of initial coin offering / first token sales and other tax-related issues on blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
- Tax planning for international transactions and investments
- Investment by foreign investors in U.S. real property
- Domestic and international spin-off / split-off transactions
- Tax planning for initial coin offering / first token sales
- In-bound and out-bound cross border mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations and joint ventures