Daniel P. Elms is a business litigator representing clients of all sizes across a variety of sectors. He guides clients through the entire business litigation and arbitration process, including pre-trial litigation strategy and discovery, trial, and post-trial proceedings. Dan has substantial first-chair trial experience on jury, non-jury, and injunction matters, and his arbitration experience includes AAA, ICC, and FINRA proceedings.
- Breach of contract claims and business torts
- Earnout and deferred compensation claims
- Franchisee and distributor/reseller disputes (including statutory protection claims)
- Financial services and hedge fund litigation (including counterparty and investor disputes)
- Securities litigation (including broker-dealer and registered representative disputes)
- Trade secrets and restrictive covenants litigation