Cinzia Merlo represents clients in civil and commercial litigation and arbitration, as well as bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings.
Cinzia deals with complex litigation matters before Italian courts, and arbitration tribunals in cases involving director and auditor liability, breach of contract, bank guarantees, and application damages. She represents clients in precautionary actions and in investor-initiated arbitrations. She has deep experience drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Industrial law and Intellectual property litigation
- Banking and finance litigation
- Bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings
- Director and auditor liability cases
- Agency contracts
- Procurement contracts
- License agreements