NEW YORK – Aug. 20, 2021 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has the most attorneys listed in the combined Best Lawyers and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2022 publications.
The firm also has the most female attorneys recognized in the combined publications.
In the United States, more than 400 Greenberg Traurig attorneys were recognized in the The Best Lawyers in America guide. Of those, 31 were named “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective practices and markets. (Click here for a list of Greenberg Traurig attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America).
An additional 160 firm attorneys are recognized in the second annual edition of The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Recognition is awarded to attorneys who are in the earlier stages of their careers and have achieved outstanding professional excellence in private practice. (Click here for a list of Greenberg Traurig attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch).
Overall, more than 185 of the firm’s female attorneys were recognized in the two guides, including 5 as “Lawyer of the Year”.
According to Best Lawyers, inclusion in its guide is completely based on peer-review and only one lawyer in each practice and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
The Greenberg Traurig attorneys recognized as a 2022 “Lawyer of the Year”:
- Ian C. Ballon: Information Technology Law, Los Angeles
- Kerri L. Barsh: Litigation – Environmental, Miami
- Mark F. Bideau: Litigation – Labor & Employment, West Palm Beach
- Lorence Jon Bielby: Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, Tallahassee
- Warren S. Bloom: Public Finance Law, Orlando
- Joshua R. Brown: Litigation - Intellectual Property, Orlando
- Joseph C. Coates III: Litigation – Securities, West Palm Beach
- John E. Cummerford: Technology Law, Phoenix
- Jaret L. Davis: Venture Capital Law, Miami
- Troy A. Eid: Native American Law, Denver
- Orlando L. Evora: Real Estate Law, Orlando
- Robert S. Fine: Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Miami
- Steven D. Fleissig: Banking & Finance Law, Newark
- Carl A. Fornaris: Financial Services Regulation Law, Miami
- Brian J. Gavsie: Securities / Capital Markets Law, Fort Lauderdale
- Glenn E. Goldstein: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Fort Lauderdale
- David M. Guess: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Orange County
- Andrew F. Halaby: Litigation – Patent, Phoenix
- Barbara A. Hall: Environmental Law, Fort Lauderdale
- Fred F. Harris: Corporate Law, Tallahassee
- Roger B. Kaplan: Litigation – Antitrust, Newark
- Martin L. Lepelstat: Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Newark
- Joel D. Maser: Tax Law, Fort Lauderdale
- Scott Meza: Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Washington, D.C.
- Jess L. Rosen: Entertainment Law – Music, Atlanta
- Gil Rudolph: Financial Services Regulation Law, Phoenix
- Lisa M. Simonetti: Litigation - Banking and Finance, Los Angeles
- I. William Spivey II: Litigation - Banking and Finance, Orlando
- Gayle Strong: Trademark Law, Denver
- Sabina A. Vayner: Copyright Law, Atlanta
- John Voorhees: Litigation – Healthcare, Denver
In addition, Greenberg Traurig was designated a “Top Listed” firm for having the most lawyers listed in a specific location or practice area.
GT was “Top Listed” nationwide in the following practice areas:
- Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Entertainment Law – Music
- Government Relations Practice
- Litigation – Real Estate
GT was “Top Listed” in the following states for a practice area:
- Florida: Administrative/Regulatory Law; Government Relations Practice; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning; Public Finance Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation
- Nevada: Trademark Law
- Texas: Government Relations Practice
GT was also “Top Listed” for the overall metro markets in Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, and McLean, VA.
The following metro markets were recognized for “Top Listed” practice areas:
- Austin, TX: Government Relations Practice
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: Commercial Litigation; Corporate Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Las Vegas, NV: Trademark Law
- Miami, FL: Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law
- Tallahassee, FL: Administrative/Regulatory Law; Government Relations Practice;
- West Palm Beach, FL: Litigation – Securities
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT), has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 3.0 Certified. Web: www.gtlaw.com