John Voorhees focuses his practice on the rail sector and has advised on major rail disputes across the USA. As a veteran litigator, John also advises clients on compliance counseling, particularly on environmental, health care, fraud and white-collar matters. John has defended Superfund, Clean Water Act and financial cases and other civil and criminal cases during a 47 year career. Voorhees has also served as a federal prosecutor in high-profile cases, represented Fortune 100 companies in high-stakes litigation, and individuals and non-profit organizations in pro bono matters.
- Rail & Transit Industry Practice
- Environmental Litigation
- Investigations (rail, environmental, health care)
- Environmental Regulatory Policy and International Standards
- Environmental, Social and Governance Policy
- Complex Civil and Criminal Litigation