BOSTON – Oct. 11, 2022 – Sixteen attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP’s Boston office are included in the 2022 edition of Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine, with eight included on the Super Lawyers list and eight on the Rising Stars list.
The Greenberg Traurig attorneys on the Massachusetts Super Lawyers 2022 list and their corresponding category/practice area are:
- David J. Dykeman, Intellectual Property
- Jack S. Gearan, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Edward S. Hershfield, Real Estate
- Justin F. Keith, Employment & Labor
- Terence P. McCourt, Employment & Labor
- A. John Pappalardo, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Chinh H. Pham, Intellectual Property
- Kevin J. Walsh, Bankruptcy; Business
In addition, Super Lawyers named McCourt, co-managing shareholder of the firm’s Boston office, among the top 100 attorneys in Massachusetts.
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys were included on the 2022 Massachusetts Rising Stars list:
- Amanda M. Blaske, Banking
- Amanda L. Carney, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Jacqueline T. deGrandpre, Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Anne V. Dunne, Business Litigation
- Emily Ladd-Kravitz, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Kelly M. Pesce, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Andrew (A.J.) Tibbetts, Intellectual Property
- Mian R. Wang, Business Litigation
In addition, Blaske, Carney, deGrandpre, Ladd-Kravitz, Pesce, and Wang will be included in the Super Lawyers Women’s Edition.
Super Lawyers is a research-driven, peer-influenced rating service of lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The mission of Super Lawyers is to bring visibility to those attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Boston Office: Established in 1999, Greenberg Traurig’s Boston office is home to more than 80 attorneys practicing in the areas of bankruptcy and restructuring, corporate, emerging technology, energy, environmental, financial services, gaming, governmental affairs, intellectual property, labor and employment, life sciences and medical technology, litigation, public finance, real estate, and tax. An important contributor to the firm's international platform, the Boston office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys with both public and private sector experience. The team offers clients the value of decades of helping clients in complex legal matters and hands-on knowledge of the local business community, supported by the firm’s vast network of global resources.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2500 attorneys in 43 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm reported gross revenue of over $2 Billion for FY 2021 and is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law 100, Am Law Global 100, and NLJ 250. On the debut 2022 Law360 Pulse Leaderboard, it is a Top 15 firm. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab and the Center for Resource Solutions Green-e® Energy program certifies that the firm’s U.S. offices are 100% powered by renewable energy. The firm is often recognized for its focus on philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and pro bono. Web: www.gtlaw.com.