Amy L. Kramer advises clients on the protection of their intellectual property rights and establishing effective domestic and international brand management best practices. She also has experience in a broad range of litigation relating to intellectual property, contracts, business disputes, and regulatory matters.
- Evaluating the strength, availability, and enforceability of new brand names
- Anti-counterfeiting policing and strategy
- Trademark, copyright, trade secret, and patent litigation
- Property tax protests and abatements
- Enforcing intellectual property rights on social media and user-generated content sites
- Recovering domain names from cybersquatters and infringers