Amy L. Kramer focuses her practice on patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, Internet and domain name matters, with an emphasis on litigation. She also advises clients on the protection of their intellectual property rights and establishing effective domestic and international brand management best practices.
- Patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret litigation
- Evaluating the strength, availability, and enforceability of new brand names
- Enforcing intellectual property rights on social media and user-generated content sites
- Recovering domain names from cybersquatters and infringers
- Anti-counterfeiting policing and strategy
- Post-issuance patent proceedings, including inter partes review