Mark E. Baker focuses his practice on all aspects of transactional commercial real estate law. Mark has been with the firm for more than 15 years, during which he has represented national, regional and local clients in connection with their real estate needs. He represents REITs, national banks, institutional and private investment funds, developers, resort owners, private equity groups and individual property owners.
- Commercial real estate transactions, including acquisition, leasing, management and disposition of hotel, industrial and office properties
- Financing transactions
- Development transactions, including master planned communities
- Joint venture and sponsored equity transactions
- Entity selection and formation
- State lien and construction laws