Richard F. Davis is Co-Chair of the Hospitality Practice and focuses his practice on U.S. and international hotel, resort and hospitality real estate, business and finance law. He has represented many nationally and internationally known owners, developers, investors, operators and lenders in all aspects of the hotel, resort and hospitality industries. He has been involved in international transactions involving more than seventeen countries with particular emphasis on Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean, the People's Republic of China, South East Asia and Europe.
- Acquisition, development, financing and operation of real estate projects of all types
- Design, structure, regulatory compliance and financing for resort and recreational real estate projects including land and residential subdivisions, condominiums, timeshare and fractional programs, vacation club and other vacation ownership programs
- Public and private real estate investment fund formation, operation and advisory services
- Land use and the development regulatory process
- Partnership, joint venture and investment vehicle structuring
- Environmental law
- Property workouts and investment restructuring
- Foreign investment in the U.S.
- International real estate and corporate financing
- International corporate and tax structuring
- International estate and corporate planning
- Domestic and international mergers and acquisitions