Daniel D. Gordon focuses his practice on forming private equity, distressed debt, real estate, venture capital and special strategy funds, and structuring and negotiating complex corporate transactions. In addition, he represents a broad range of clients in connection with investments in private funds. He has experience in representing private equity/venture capital funds as well as corporate and public company clients in connection with a wide variety of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts, minority investments, corporate restructurings and recapitalizations, and the formation of private equity/venture capital funds.
- Formation of private equity/venture capital funds
- Representation of investors in private investment funds
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and leveraged buyouts
- Private equity/venture capital investments and financings
- Corporate restructurings and recapitalizations