Danielle L. MartinShareholder Dani.Martin@gtlaw.com
Danielle L. Martin is Co-Chair of the firm's London Real Estate Group and Co-Chair of the Firm's Women’s Initiative. She has broad experience dealing with complex real estate transactions. She undertakes a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions for a broad spectrum of clients, including private equity investors, joint ventures, corporate end users and developers. She deals with all mainstream aspects of commercial real estate work, with a particular emphasis on the private equity real estate sector, portfolio sales/restructuring and investment sales and purchases. Dani has also spent time working in-house with two large corporate clients.
Dani has been ranked by Chambers and Partners in 'big ticket' real estate since 2015. The 2019 Chambers and Partners Guide refers to the "astonishingly good" Danielle Martin of Greenberg Traurig, advising a range of investors, developers and corporate occupiers on high-value commercial real estate transactions. The Guide quotes a source as saying that "she is a very good operator, an agile mover and adored by clients."
The Legal 500 UK 2020 refers Dani Martin as being "a pleasure to work with", "exceptional in providing the right advice in a timely manner" and being "very easy to work with".
The 2020 Chambers and Partners Guide refers to Danielle Martin of Greenberg Traurig having a strong commercial property practice advising on matters including development, site acquisition and joint venture formation. The Guide quotes a source as saying "she is very personable, very commercial and she really understands the detail. I think she is a very impressive partner."
The 2021 Chambers and Partners Guide quotes source as saying "Danielle was very responsive and went the extra mile to make a deal happen in the required timeframe." "She is clear, focused and a pleasure to deal with."
- Private equity real estate
- Corporate real estate
- Real estate investment
- Real estate development
- Acting for Westbrook Partners on the forward purchase of two logistics portfolios for c. £227 million.
- Acting for Oxford Properties and Trinity Investment Management on the acquisition of Victoria House in London for c. £420 Million.
- Acting for The Ardent Companies on the acquisition of the residential element of the Royal Exchange in the City of London for c. £50 Million.
- Acting for Zenprop on the sale of 1-18 York Terrace East in London for c. £120 Million.
- Acting for Angelo Gordon and Trinity Investment Management on the acquisition and ongoing development of the Grafton Centre in Cambridge.
- Acting for Westbrook Partners on the disposal of two logistics portfolios to Blackstone for £485 million.
- Acting for The Ardent Companies on the acquisition of The Touchwood Shopping Centre from Lendlease for £90 million following its debut investment in 1.4m sqft of industrial space for £60 million.
- Advising Crosstree Real Estate Partners in relation to its acquisition of the Valentine student accommodation facility in East London.
- Advising MGT Limited and Oaktree Capital on the £142 Million acquisition and financing of 92 residential units in Phase 3 of the Battersea Power Station development.
- Acting for Trinova Real Estate and Chile-headquartered property investor Stars REI on the acquisition of 33 Kingsway, WC2 for £62 Million.
- Acting for MGT Investment Management and Lincoln Property Company on the acquisition of a six-and-a-half-acre development site in Reading with a GDV exceeding £750 million.
- Acting for Westbrook Partners on the acquisition of a portfolio of 28 multi-let industrial estates for £162 Million.
- Acting for Leopard Investments on the acquisition of a high-end care operating business for in excess of £110 Million
Anerkennung durch den Markt
- Listed, Chambers & Partners, UK Guides, Real Estate, 2016-2020, 2021-2023
- Listed, Legal 500 UK Guide, 2020, 2022-2023
- Team Member, PERE Global Awards, Law Firm of the Year: Fund Formation in Europe, 2018
- Team Member, Chambers & Partners USA Real Estate Law Firm of the Year, 2017-2018 and 2022
- Co-Chair, Greenberg Traurig Global Women's Initiative, 2022-Present
- College of Law, London, 2001
- St. Anne’s College, Oxford University, 1999
- England & Wales