Erez I. Tucner is an experienced business and tax lawyer who focuses on structuring and negotiating the legal, business and tax aspects of complex multimillion-dollar domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
He has wide-ranging experience with the structuring and formation of domestic and offshore private equity funds, family offices, and hedge funds and their investments in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Israel and worldwide.
Erez counsels high-net-worth individuals on their businesses, investment assets, and real property (including U.S. real property planning under FIRPTA).
He also represents corporate and individual taxpayers in tax audits and other tax controversy matters.
- International mergers and acquisitions
- Cross-border investments and financings
- Fund formation and structuring
- U.S. and international tax planning
- Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA)
- U.S. and offshore tax compliance
- Tax audits and other tax controversy matters