Dante Campiverdi focuses his practice mainly on mergers and acquisitions, banking and regulatory issues and credit portfolios management.
Dante assists both Italian and international clients - including corporations, credit institutions, financial intermediaries and private equity funds - on a range of matters, such as M&A and private equity transactions in regulated areas as well as on corporate governance, banking & finance and compliance issues with the involvement of the Italian Banking Authority.
Dante also assists alternative asset managers and international funds in the managing of extensive credit portfolios – either performing or non-performing (NPLs or UTPs) – with a specific focus on the recovery of the receivables, either in the context of complex restructurings or by judicial proceedings.
- Extraordinary cross-boarding transactions in regulated sectors
- Authorization proceedings vis-à-vis the Italian Banking Authority
- Corporate and trade contracts
- Non-performing loans (NPLs) and unlikely to pay (UTPs)
- Out-of-courts restructurings
- Judicial and foreclosure proceedings for the credit recovery