David Edington handles a broad range of commercial real estate, development and finance matters across the country related to all types of real estate classes and has significant experience representing clients in acquisitions, dispositions, and all manner of leasing matters. David’s finance practice includes representing borrowers and financial institutions in connection with construction, bridge, and other general secured financings. David has a comprehensive business background, including deep knowledge of common-interest communities and community management, and uses this experience to approach legal issues with a business-oriented perspective and efficiently achieve practical and workable solutions.
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Ground leasing, retail, industrial, banking and office leasing
- Real estate finance, including construction, bridge and term loans
- Loan assumptions and equity transfers
- Loan modifications
- Renewable energy projects, including solar and wind developments